Last Updated on Dec. 16, 2021
Your privacy is important to Freedom for Moms, https://freedomformoms.com/ (“website”), which is operated by Courtney Jorstad (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
The following describes the categories of personal information we collect and how we collect such information.
Information You Provide. We collect information you provide to us directly. This includes information you provide when you (i) receive any free or purchase any paid programs, products, courses or services from us (each, a “Product”), (ii) sign up to receive any emails, (iii) comment on any posts or otherwise communicate with us on any social media platform, (iv) register for presentations or classes, (v) fill out any forms, (vi) access public or private membership groups, including those hosted via a third-party platform (i.e., Facebook), (vii) sign up to become our affiliate partner, (viii) respond to any survey, (ix) participate in any contest or sweepstakes, or (x) contact us through any other means, including via an online form, phone call, or email (collectively, the “Actions”).
Examples of data we may receive include your first name, last name, telephone number, email address, shipping address, billing address, physical address (such as your address, state, province, ZIP/postal code and city), date of birth, gender, account name, billing information (such as your credit card number), financial information, Social Security Number, Tax Identification Number, Employer Identification Number, PayPal address, social media information, and other information you provide to us through survey responses, feedback, reviews and other means of communication.
Information Collected Automatically. We collect some data automatically when you visit or use our website or open or respond to our emails. For example, we may automatically collect information when you open or respond to our emails, make a choice with respect to communications we send to you, visit any page that displays our content, provide information to our service providers or purchase or return a Product.
Information from Third Party Sites. We collect some data when you connect with us, comment on or like our posts or otherwise interact with us on any social media platform, or when you access public or private membership groups hosted on a third party platform (i.e., Facebook). Examples of data we may receive include your profile information, profile picture, social media information, social media handles or nicknames, name, purchase history, email address, device identifiers and demographic information.
Information from Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity. We automatically collect some data about your computer or mobile device when you access our website. Examples of data we may receive include your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, cookies from your browser, unique device identifiers, web browser software (i.e., Google Chrome), information about the referring website, the date, time and length of your visit, including the specific pages you visit, information on how you interact with the website, Products and tools and other diagnostic data. Examples of additional data we may receive when you access our website through a mobile device include the type of mobile device you are using, the unique mobile device ID, your mobile operating system, web browser software on mobile, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION
We use your information for business and commercial purposes. For example, we may use your information to:
- Register you for a course, presentation or class.
- Grant you access to a public or private membership group or other account, and maintain and service your profiles for such accounts.
- Validate and authenticate your profile when logging into a public or private membership group or other account or when purchasing a Product.
- Analyze interactions with you to improve quality.
- Identify your product preferences and shopping preferences.
- Secure our website and data.
- Create Products that you are interested in.
- Ship or otherwise deliver, process payment for, communicate about, and track orders of any Products.
- Suggest Products you may like based on past purchases and otherwise personalize your experience with the website.
- Provide promotional and marketing communications and information if you elect to receive it, including email marketing.
- Improve the design, functionality and ease-of-use of our website and Products.
- Respond to any inquiries, reviews or other feedback you submit to us.
- Provide customer service.
- Conduct research to improve our business processes.
- Administer affiliate programs.
- Administer contests, sweepstakes, surveys or promotions.
- Administer any business needs related to your purchase of any Products.
- Detect security incidents and protect against, stop, resolve and prevent any fraud and fraudulent transactions and any malicious, deceptive or illegal activity.
- Comply with all applicable law.
- Respond to legal and regulatory inquiries and assist law enforcement.
THIRD PARTIES WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH
The following is a list of third parties that we may share your information with or for.
Affiliate Partners. We may share your information with affiliate partners to generate traffic or leads or for other business purposes.
Analytics Providers. We may share your information with analytics providers.
Business Transfers. If we and/or our website are acquired by a third party as a result of a transfer, sale, merger, acquisition, reorganization, liquidation, consolidation, merger or sale of some or all of our Company and/or our website, your personal information may be a transferred asset. We may also share personal information to prospective purchasers to diligence the proposed transaction.
Cloud Service Providers. We may share your information with cloud service providers.
Customer Analysis Providers. We may share your information with customer analysis providers, such as those used to analyze visitors clicks and navigation around the website.
Customer Service Providers. We may share your information with customer service providers.
Delivery Partners. We may share your information with delivery partners, such as those we use to ship or otherwise deliver any Products.
Email Marketing and Advertising Providers. We may share your information with marketing and advertising providers, including email marketing and campaign providers, marketing software providers, direct mail providers, marketing analytics providers and sales funnel providers. We may share your information with email marketing service providers, in order to send you emails, newsletters, promotional materials, marketing materials or other information.
Fraud Prevention Partners. We may share your information with fraud prevention partners.
Fulfillment Partners. We may share your information with fulfillment partners, such as those we use to fulfill any Products.